A Writer's Life

Pageviews last month

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Please hold my hand because...


My love, with love, your love wants to say that you moist my eyes with your words...
Yes! keep holding my hand coz I want to ensure that I never let you fall...
Please hold my hand coz I want to ensure your presence to feel secured...
Please hold my hand coz I want to ensure I dont fall in love with you again...coz  if I do now, marshy that your love is, I shall drown this time...all over again...drenched in your love​
Please hold my hand coz I want to ensure that there is a solid ground for me, your love is my base and I want to hold firm unto it...
Please hold my hand coz I want to ensure during all the marital vows, I am holding on to my roots,
Please hold my hand coz I always want to feel your hand on mine than using my hand to dial you...
Please hold my hand coz I want to continue writing verses for you like holding a child's hand to make them write ABC...
Please hold my hand coz I want to ensure I never depart from you...
Please hold my hand coz I want to ensure I fly in my imagination with you...
Please hold my hand coz I want to ensure the height of my heels, and the height of my pride, and the height of my success can be held without fear,
Please hold my hand coz I want to ensure I stop writing now and dont go on and on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment